The PLVC Board of Directors is considering amendments to the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, to be submitted for approval by the Voting Members at the October 6, 2016 Annual Meeting. PLVC is unlike LMC and SBCA in that it is not a homeowners association. It is a nonprofit corporation whose fundamental mission is to be a “unifying force” in promoting and protecting the general interests of the Port Ludlow community. Its Voting Members are owners of real property within the Port Ludlow Master Planned Resort (“MPR”) who have either voted at the last PLVC Annual Meeting or have provided a written notice to the Board of Directors asking to become a Voting Member. The board encourages all owners of property within the MPR to become Voting Members and to participate actively in PLVC.
You can see a summary of the proposed changes by clicking here: [LINK] You can see all of the proposed changes by clicking on the following links:
- The current (2010) version of the Articles of Incorporation [LINK]
- The proposed Articles of Incorporation [LINK]
- A redline comparison showing all the changes from the current Articles of Incorporation to the proposed articles [LINK]
- The current (2010) Bylaws [LINK]
- The proposed bylaws [LINK]
- A redline comparison showing all the changes from the current Bylaws to the proposed Bylaws [LINK].
At the next regular board meeting on August 4 at 3:00 pm pm at the Bay Club, the PLVC board will consider adopting a formal resolution to submit the proposed amendments to the Voting Members for approval at the Annual Meeting. Please let the board know if you have any questions or concerns about the proposed amendments. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions or express concerns at the board workshop on August 16 at 3 pm at the Bay Club.