- Robert Chanpong
- Russ Michel
- Bill Dean
- Phil Franzel
- Dave Jurca
- Phil Otness
- Austin Kerr
For the Utilities Committees most recent ACTIVITY please click here.
- Utilities Committee Presentation and Recommendation
- 2019 04 11 UW 190160 Order OWSI (Approval of a Surcharge for Cost Recovery of Water Treatment Project)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- OWSI Community Informational Meeting Questions and Answers March 5, 2019
- Surcharge Application by OWSI to UTC 3-6-2019
- Water Service Plan 2014 APPROVED 2-29-2016 (COLLECTION OF THREE DOCUMENTS)
- WAC 480-110-455 Water Company Funding Mechanisms
- WAC 43.21A.064 Ecology Powers-Duties-Water Resources
For the Utilities Committees most recent DOCUMENTS please click here.
The Utilities Committee shall support the stated purpose of the PLVC “to be a unifying force and work toward building consensus within the community.”
The primary role of the Committee will be to represent consumers of utilities services and be an advocate for them in all matters involving the utility providers.
Committee members will endeavor to become knowledgeable about the operations of the many utility providers that serve Port Ludlow, inlcuding those that provide water and sewer, TV, cable and Internet, electric power, telephone and recycling services. Additionally, the committee will oversee planning for emergency preparedness.
The Committee will focus on 1. Sufficiency of supply/capacity, 2. Rates for services provided, 3. Reliability of service and 4. Information flow relative to services provided.
A collaborative relationship shall be maintained with the utility providers. The committee will offer assistance, providing that doing so serves the interest of the consumers and does not interfere with the business operations of the utility.
The committee shall provide information, evaluations and recommendations to the PLVC Board of Directors relative to any utility issues.