BAY CLUB – AUGUST 16, @ 3:00 pm
The PLVC workshops are working meetings to familiarize the Directors and Committee Chairs with issues prior to the PLVC Board meeting.
Workshops are open to MPR citizens and comments from those individuals may be permitted with limited time at the discretion of the presiding officer.
There are no motions or votes made at the PLVC workshops.
The PLVC Board of Directors has drafted amendments to the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, to be submitted for approval by the Voting Members at the October 6, 2016, Annual Meeting.
- The council will provide a one hour Q & A workshop on the proposed Articles and Bylaws. The changes can be view here.
- Elections process update
You can see a summary of the proposed changes by clicking here: [LINK] You can see all of the proposed changes by clicking on the following links:
- The current (2010) version of the Articles of Incorporation [LINK]
- The proposed Articles of Incorporation [LINK]
- A redline comparison showing all the changes from the current Articles of Incorporation to the proposed articles [LINK]
- The current (2010) Bylaws [LINK]
- The proposed bylaws [LINK]
- A redline comparison showing all the changes from the current Bylaws to the proposed Bylaws [LINK].