MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 1PM
THE BAY CLUB CLASSROOM
Olympic Resource Management, formerly Pope Resources, will discuss their plans for herbicide spraying over 1,100 acres on the Olympic Peninsula over the next month.
Adrian Miller, VP Governmental Affairs, and Griffin Chamerlain, Hood Canal Tree Farm Manager, will be here to present their plans and answer your questions.
- Why is the spraying taking place?
- Where will spraying take place?
- When will the spraying take place?
- How will the application take place?
- What products will be sprayed?
We look forward to seeing you all on the 8th.