OBJECTIVE: To provide the entire Port Ludlow community with information relative to the coronavirus outbreak and be a resource to assist residents in obtaining supplies and services as required.
- Health & Wellness Committee
- Emergency Management Committee
- Jefferson County Department of Emergency Management (DEM)
- Use PLVC eblast system to communicate information and status
- Post information on PLVC website
- Use NextDoor social media system to further communicate info and status
- Share all information with SBCA & LMC
- Develop and maintain resource lists for food, prescriptions and supplies (open?)
- Monitor Weekly Jefferson County Commissioners’ Meeting COVID-19 Update
- Monitor Jefferson Healthcare website and information
- Monitor Jefferson County Emergency Management website
- Monitor Jefferson County Department of Public Health website
- Limited activation of Block Captain Program to assist residents
- Encourage residents to contact Block Captain with questions or problems
- Encourage residents to use PLVC website to obtain information or assistance
The Beach Club
121 Marina View Drive, Port Ludlow
Saturday, March 2, 2019
1:00 – 4:00 Program
Cost of seminar: Free
Peace of Mind: Priceless!
- Get some tools to help you have crucial conversations with your loved ones about end-of-life options.
- Learn how to maximize your quality of life in your final days.
- Leave with a completed Advance Directive which reflects the latest thinking on the medical realities facing all of us at end of life.
- You are encouraged to bring your adult children with you.
Sign-up at the Beach or Bay Club
SPACE IS LIMITED!
This seminar is sponsored by: VILLAGE COUNCIL HEALTH & WELLNESS COMMITTEE & END OF LIFE WASHINGTON, LMC, BEACH CLUB
4:00 pm at the Bay Club – Tuesday, 25 July 2017
Lynne Sterbenz, Director of Emergency Management for Jefferson County
Brad Martin – Fire Chief of Fire District-#3 –Port Ludlow
Pat Lohrey – Emergency Management Coordinator for South Bay
Ginny Munger – Emergency Management Coordinator for North Bay
And introduction of Port Ludlow’s new Director of Emergency Management:
Break Out Session Topics:
Grab and Go Supplies
Preparations for Special Needs Residents and Pets
Block Captain Liability Issues
FRS and HAM Radio Communication
Map Your Neighborhood
Pizza and Prize Raffle