WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5TH 2016
6-9PM AT THE BAY CLUB
What is the format of the evening?
Two segments – one for PUD and one for Commissioners
*Separated by a short break
- Moderator will introduce the candidates.
- Candidates will make 5-minute opening statements.
- Moderator asks them questions you want answered (might think about these beforehand).
- All candidates in a segment will answer each question.
- Candidates providing answers to questions will be the major focus of the evening – each candidate will be asked to answer each question.
- There will also be opportunity to ask questions from the floor, especially follow-up questions.
- Let’s ask candidates some thought-provoking questions.
So, how is this going to work?
- 3×5 index cards will be available at the door – write out questions you would like the candidates (either PUD or County Commissioner candidates) to answer.
- Fill out as many cards as you have questions, one per card.
- Deposit cards in the receptacles marked PUD or County Commissioner on table before sitting in audience.
- Moderator will ask these questions of the candidates during the Q & A section.
We hope you’ll join us for an enlightening evening!